AI-GEOSTATS: modeling anisotropy

  • Dr. M.J. Abedini from Civil Eng.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2001
      Dear Colleagues

      WE SHARE OUR GRIEF AND SYMPATHY TO ALL AMERICAN PEOPLE AFTER SUCH A
      BARBARIAN ATTACK TO NY AND WASHINGTON...

      The amount of space devoted to modeling anisotropic behaviour in
      conventional geostatistical textbook is very thin. I do have access to
      almost all of them. That would be great if colleagues out there could
      provide review type papers or ... written exclusively on this topic.

      Please exclude the following two papers as I do have them as well.

      MG 1993, 25(4):453--470
      MG 2000, 32(6):682--700

      With best wishes
      Abedini