AI-GEOSTATS: spherical model equation used in Variowin

  • Sandra Caeiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
      Hi:

      I'm using Variowin 2.21 to fit a spherical model in a experimental semivariogram. Thus anyone knows the function equation of this model used in this software? I know that sometimes there are small differences between softwares and I need to use this equation to multiply in a dissimilarity matrix.

      Thanks,

      Sandra

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 14, 2001
        Hi All,