AI-GEOSTATS: Re:MapObject

  • Pavel Vassiliev
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2001
      Hi, Samart

      If you have in mind MapObject from ESRI I know that you should purchase it
      or you will violate copyright.
      It's not freeware with opensources as on sourceforge.net.

      Regards,
      Paul
      paul.vassiliev@... http://geoblock.sourceforge.net/

      Samart wrote:
      > I want to know that MapObject is freeware or not ? > If i create some
      program using mapobject component > in it ,My program will be
      > problemed with the copyright or not ?

      any useful responses to your questions.