AI-GEOSTATS: Stochastic Simulation of Grade Variables

  • Colin Badenhorst
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      All,

      I am interested in exploring stochastic simulation methods for grade variables for a Cu/Zn/Sn deposit. I would like to spend as little time on the mathematical theory, on more on the practical application and interpretation in a mining context as possible, and was wondering if anyone could list any relevant literature available via the web.

      Regards,
      Colin
      Colin Badenhorst MSc
      Project Geologist