Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Samples in a block

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 5:30 AM
      > 1. What is the optimum number of samples in a block
      > of any particular size?
      >
      > Is there any way that I can work out the theoretical
      > number of samples in an
      > e.g. 30x30m block assuming some a priori information
      > (gold deposit, high
      > nugget of e.g. 1.2 e6, pop.var having the same type
      > of magnitude etc) ?
      This part I can answer on the general mailing list (I
      think).

      Use the free unlimited use downloadable Kriging Game
      to be found on my pages at
      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/briefcase.html

      This package reads Geostokos type files, Geo-EAS type
      files, CSVs dumped from spreadsheets or you can type
      in data from the keyboard.

      Comments and queries to me please.
      Isobel Clark