AI-GEOSTATS: BBNs for GIS models

  • Scott Wooldridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      Hi,

      I am undertaking a spatial risk assessment and would like to implement a Bayesian Belief Net (BBN) within a spatial/GIS framework.

      Does anyone know of any BBN software that has been developed to handle the spatial component of the problem?

      Does anyone know of similar types of work being carried out?

      Thanks,

      scott
      Dr Scott Wooldridge

      Spatial Analyst, Reef Futures Group
      Australian Institute of Marine Science
      PMB No. 3, Townsville MC Qld 4810

      Telephone: (07) 47534334
      Facsimile: (07) 47725852
      E-mail: s.wooldridge@...

      "the future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious" Theodore Leavitt