AI-GEOSTATS: Software

  • Horacio J. Buscaglia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2001
      Hello everybody,
      I am interested in modeling a periodicity in a variogram (sine, hole
      effect?). I would appreciate any suggestions in the software to use. It
      would be also nice if it the software would have crossvariogram co-kriging
      capabilities.
      Thanks a lot,
      Horacio Buscaglia

    • Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2001
        Have you checked the software session in the AI-Geostat web-site?
        It has a great summary of the resources available nicely organised.

        Cheers
        P.J.

        On Fri, 27 Jul 2001, Horacio J. Buscaglia wrote:

        > Hello everybody,
        > I am interested in modeling a periodicity in a variogram (sine, hole
        > effect?). I would appreciate any suggestions in the software to use. It
        > would be also nice if it the software would have crossvariogram co-kriging
        > capabilities.
        > Thanks a lot,
        > Horacio Buscaglia

        Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro Jr