AI-GEOSTATS: Requesting printed material...

  • Mahmut ÇETİN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2001
      Dr. List members,

      The following publication is not available in our university library. Therefore, If anybody has, I would like to ask him/her to send me a copy of it.
      "Cressie A.C. Noel. and Grondona O. Martin (1992); A comparison of Variogram
      Estimation with Covariogram Estimation, In The art of statistical Science
      Edited by K.V. Mardia Jhon pp:191-208, Wiley & Sons Ltd. "

      Thank you for your help in advance.
      Mahmut
      Associate Prof. Dr. Mahmut CETIN
      Department of Agricultural Structures and Irrigation
      Faculty of Agriculture
      University of Cukurova
      01330 Balcali-Adana/TURKEY
      Tel: +90-322-338 68 77 (Direct)
      +90-322-338 63 18 (Switchboard, ext. : 25)
      Fax: +90-322-338 63 86

      E-Mail: mcet64@...