AI-GEOSTATS: Simulation Spatial Data with anisotropy in Range

  • Yadollah Waghei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2001
      Hi AI-Geostats Member
      Do you know how I can simulate a 2-D spatial Data set (of type geostatistics), which sill and nugget effect are constant but the range vary with direction (anisotropy in range).
      Note that I need the range vary irregular, not in a regularar shape such as ellipse.
      (I have an extention of elliptic anisotropy (of range) and want to show, by simulation, it works better than elliptic anisotropy.)
      Thank you:
      Yadollah Waghei
      Dep.of Biostatistics
      Tarbiat Modarres Univ.(Tehran)Po.Box: 14115-111
      Tel:8011001-3872 Fax:8007989
      Visit http://www.visto.com
      Find out how companies are linking mobile users to the
      enterprise with Visto.