Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Dengue & population

  • Duane F. Marble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2001
      I have recently compiled an 800 entry bibliography on the application
      of Geographic Information Science & Technology (GI S&T) to problems in
      public health and disease. This is not complete but I could make a copy
      available to you in digital form.

      --
      Professor Emeritus Duane F. Marble
      Center for Mapping Email: marble.1@...

      "From now on, space by itself and time by itself
      are doomed to fade away into mere shadows, and
      only a kind of union of the two will preserve
      an independent reality."
      - Minkowski, 1908