AI-GEOSTATS: cloud inhomogeneity statistics

  • Klemens Barfus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2001
      Hello list !

      Dealing with satellite cloud data and derived cloud parameters I would like
      to analyze and describe the inhomogeneities in clouds (stratocumulus and
      broken cloud fields) produced by different processes like the entrainment/mixing
      of dry air on the edges of the clouds in the small scale and by cloud free
      pixels in larger scales. Which parameters or methods you would recommend to do
      this ? Do you know some literature, projects or homepages worked on these
      theme or relevant themes ?

      Thanks for your help

      Klemens

      http://www.gmx.net

      GMX Tipp:

      Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
      http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a