Re: AI-GEOSTATS: spatial stats in ecology
- Just a follow-up on the rathbun comment. He published a paper with an
ecologist looking at nesting sites in turtles (if my memory serves me
correctly) that uses the techniques outlined in the tech report.
Continuous environment and discrete events. He also published the tech
report but I forget where. I know this isn't very specific but if people
would like I can dig up the references...
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org