Re: AI-GEOSTATS: spatial stats in ecology

  • Steven Citron-Pousty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2001
      Just a follow-up on the rathbun comment. He published a paper with an
      ecologist looking at nesting sites in turtles (if my memory serves me
      correctly) that uses the techniques outlined in the tech report.
      Continuous environment and discrete events. He also published the tech
      report but I forget where. I know this isn't very specific but if people
      would like I can dig up the references...
      Steve