AI-GEOSTATS: GSLIB for Linux

  • Ulrich Leopold
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2001
      Dear List,

      I am wondering whether somebody has any experiences in using GSLIB under
      Linux. Is it working quite well. Has somebody translated it to the f90
      version (with dynamic parameters)?

      Regards, Ulrich

      Ulrich Leopold

      Dep. Phys. Geography and Soil Science
      Institute for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Dynamics
      Faculty of Science
      University of Amsterdam
      Nieuwe Achtergracht 166
      NL-1018 WV Amsterdam

      Phone: +31-(0)20-525-7456 (7451 Sectretary)
      Fax: +31-(0)20-525-7431
      Email: uleopold@...
      http://www.frw.uva.nl/soil/Welcome.html