AI-GEOSTATS: kriging with external drift
- hello list,
how to simultanously use two "variables of influence" - say x and y (not
and use them as one external drift variable - say z - within wingslib
external drift)? what is an appropiate way of combination?:
1. summation (z=x+y)?
2. multiplication (z=x*y)?
3. doing a multiple linear regression analysis first (primary variable as
dependent variable!) and use the resulting trend (z=a+b1*x+b2*y)?
4. any other way??
hope somebody has some suggestions
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org