AI-GEOSTATS: Marrons I Statistic
- Hello AI-Geostats members
I saw Marrons I Statistic in GS+ Software. It is an statistic computed in each lags as follow:
This statistics and its plot arise for me two problem:
- Is it the correlation function?
- How can interpret this statistics or its plot?
(Also I think that N(h) needs the power -1, i.e 1/N(h) is the correct not N(h)!).
I have another question about GS+ method for semi-variogram model fitting:
--- By which method GS+ estimates the parameters of semi-variogram? (By Least Square, Generalized Least Square, Maximum Likelihood,...?)
Tarbiat Modarres Univ.(Tehran)Po.Box: 14115-111
Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org