AI-GEOSTATS: How far with lag number?

  • Nicola Zaccarelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2001
      Sorry for this newby question.
      I have a dataset on a 10 meters regular-spaced square grid of 20 by 20 nodes.
      How far can I explore a variogram with lag distance?
      Say, for istance, I choose 10 m as a lag distance, with a lag tolerance of lag/2, How many lags can I use to explore the variogram?

      Thanks in advance for any response.

      NiCoLa

      e-mail: nicola.zaccarelli@...
      nic-zac@...