RE: AI-GEOSTATS: software spatial logistic regression
- indeed, Splus does not support many of its spatialstats functions via a gui
The regression functions (CAR, SAR and MA) can be used ONLY by using the
command line (e.g. commands such as slm, CAR, SAR, MA or cov.family). See
"S+Spatialstats user's manual for Windows and Unix" for an example.
hope this helps.
> -----Original Message-------
> From: ai-geostats-list@... [mailto:ai-geostats-list@...]On
> Behalf Of Stüger, Hans-Peter
> Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 10:57
> To: 'ai-geostats@...'
> Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: software spatial logistic regression
> We are beginning to use the SpatialStats module of Splus for some research
> projects and found the following problem. The gui only offers linear
> regression in "spatial regression". We have a logistic problem
> (risk of land
> slides). My question
> is, if someone knows any software solutions for autologistic spatial
> problems especially in combination with splus or MATLAB. An additional
> complicating aspect is the size of the data set. (originally
> 650.000 pixels,
> now a random sample of 300.000)
> Maybe someone can help me.
> Kind regards
> > Mag. Hans Peter Stüger
> > JOANNEUM RESEARCH
> > Institut für Angewandte Statistik und Systemanalyse
> > Institute of Applied Statistics and Systems Analysis
> > Steyrergasse 25a, A-8010 Graz
> > Austria
> > Tel.: (++43 316) 876-1562
> > Fax.: (++43 316) 876-9-1562
> > mailto:hans-peter.stueger@...
> * To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
> * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a
> summary of any useful responses to your questions.
> * To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no
> subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the
> next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe
> requests to the list
> * Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org