RE: AI-GEOSTATS: software spatial logistic regression

  • Ir. B. Bakker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2001
      indeed, Splus does not support many of its spatialstats functions via a gui
      (weird huh?!).

      The regression functions (CAR, SAR and MA) can be used ONLY by using the
      command line (e.g. commands such as slm, CAR, SAR, MA or cov.family). See
      "S+Spatialstats user's manual for Windows and Unix" for an example.

      hope this helps.