AI-GEOSTATS: Comparing different kriging models

  • Illian, Janine B
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 8:31 AM
      Hi all,
      I have got two sets of data -a "real" one and a simulated one. The idea now
      is to compare these data sets to check whether the simulation actually
      produces a similar spatial structure as the we get for the real data. So my
      idea was to model the two data sets using kriging methods and compare the
      kriging models (and see if they are comparable or different.)

      Could anyone please point me in the right direction as what to do in this
      case?

      Thanks

      Janine

      ------------