[ai-geostats] Move of the list to Majordomo@jrc.it

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2006
      Move of the list to Majordomo@...

      Dear all,

      For various technical reasons, AI-GEOSTATS has to move again after 2 years running with the SYMPA mailing list server from the University of Lausanne.

      The good news is that the list will move to a server that is located at my working place. This should greatly facilitate my support to the list in the future.

      To join the new list, please send a mail to majordomo@... with the message (in plain text only, not rtf or html)

      subscribe ai-geostats
      end

      You will receive an authentification message asking you to confirm your subscription.

      signoff ai-geostats
      quit

      The instructions on how to use the list have already been updated on the web site of ai-geostats (see http://www.ai-geostats.org/help_ai-geostats.htm )

      Mails to the list should be sent only from Thursday on and the new address of the list is ai-geostats@...

      Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire (Moderator of AI-GEOSTATS)

      PS: The new web site is still planned for the end of spring