[ai-geostats] problems with mailing list

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2006
      Message
      Dear all,

      I'm currently trying to figure out what is going on with the list server of ai-geostats: 90% of the addresses registered are bouncing and I received complains about viruses...

      Best regards,

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois (Ph.D.)

      European Commission (EC)
      Joint Research Centre Directorate (DG JRC)
      WWW: http://www.ai-geostats.org

      "The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission."