[ai-geostats] Need your advise

  • Reza Nazarian
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2006
      Dear Experts
      I have a problem to solve.
      I want to create a porosity map or a porosity 3D grid or volume out of some borehole information. I am using methods like Sequential Gausian Simulation. I have also a  facies map showing facies A(coded with 0) and facies B Coded with 1). I know in area covered by facies A I have more porosity or the probability to have higher porosity is great. How can I implement it in final porosity map or volume which is generated by SGS or other methods. In my opinion the result need to present  more porosity in facies A. Please advise. Should I generate porosity map for each facies seperately??? if you know some papers also please introduce.

      Very Best Regards
      Reza Nazarian