[ai-geostats] Uniform Conditioning Info.

  • Colin Badenhorst
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006

      Hi List,

      Can anyone recommend some references to a mine geologist looking for an introduction to Uniform Conditioning? I’m especially interested in it’s practical application in the mining industry.

      Regards,

      Colin

      This e-mail and its attachments, is confidential and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please note that any information expressed in this message or its attachments is not given or endorsed by Lisheen Mine unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independently of this message. Lisheen Mine does not accept responsibility for the contents of this message and although it has been scanned for viruses Lisheen Mine will not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of a virus being passed on.

    • Adrián Martínez Vargas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2006
        see Isatis examples in www.geovariances.fr

        Adrian Martínez Vargas
        Departamento de Geología
        ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
        Moa, Holguín
        Cuba
        CP 83329

        > Can anyone recommend some references to a mine geologist looking for an
        > introduction to Uniform Conditioning? I'm especially interested in it's
        > practical application in the mining industry.
        >

        > Regards,
        >
        > Colin

        > This e-mail and its attachments, is confidential and is intended for
        > the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient,
        > disclosure, distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is
        > prohibited and may be unlawful. Please note that any information
        > expressed in this message or its attachments is not given or endorsed
        > by Lisheen Mine unless otherwise indicated by an authorised
        > representative independently of this message. Lisheen Mine does not
        > accept responsibility for the contents of this message and although it
        > has been scanned for viruses Lisheen Mine will not accept
        > responsibility for any damage caused as a result of a virus being
        > passed on.

        Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico de Moa
        Dr. Antonio Núñez Jiménez
        http://www.ismm.edu.cu