[ai-geostats] uncertainty

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2006
      Respected List,
      I have the correlation curves for two different dataset of the same
      region, at two different timings. I have two equations
      y=m1x + c1
      and
      y=m2x + c2

      My problem is to calculate the uncertainity between the two curves.
      How can i calculate it. Could anyone give me a reference to do the
      needful?

      Regards to all and thanks in advance to those who help me...
      Rajni