RE: [ai-geostats] isatis expertise?

  • Mark Sweeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2006
      Dominik

      As a first pass you should try looking for duplicate values. From my
      experience Isatis falls over when kriging with duplicate data.

      Isatis has a useful function to remove duplicate data, it can be found
      in the "TOOLS" menu system.

      Regards

      Mark Sweeney

      MINING ASSOCIATES PTY LTD

      Address: Level 5, 80 Albert Street, Brisbane, QLD, 4022
      PO Box 15224, City East, Brisbane
      Phone: Work: +61 (0)7 3012 8499
      Mobile: +61 (0)407 357 877
      E-mail: Work: Mark@...