RE: [ai-geostats] cokriging by using GSLIB

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 4:10 PM
      Hi Feng,

      Indeed, you need to create a single file with the two variables
      combined and use a "missing value code" (i.e. below the trimming limit)
      at all locations where only one of the two variables have been measured.

      Regards,

      Pierre

      Pierre Goovaerts
      Chief Scientist at BioMedware Inc.
      Courtesy Associate Professor, University of Florida
      President of PGeostat LLC

      Office address:
      516 North State Street
      Ann Arbor, MI 48104