[ai-geostats] cokriging by using GSLIB

  • Feng Liu
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
      Dear list:

      I was trying to use cokriging to estimated soil N content while using NDVI as a secondary variable. I am confused of how GSLIB arrange the variables. Since I have more NDVI values than soil N values, Should I put both variables in one datafile ? If not, how to arrange that?

      Thanks a lot

      Feng Liu
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        Hi Feng,

        Indeed, you need to create a single file with the two variables
        combined and use a "missing value code" (i.e. below the trimming limit)
        at all locations where only one of the two variables have been measured.

        Regards,

        Pierre

        Pierre Goovaerts
        Chief Scientist at BioMedware Inc.
        Courtesy Associate Professor, University of Florida
        President of PGeostat LLC

        Office address:
        516 North State Street
        Ann Arbor, MI 48104