[ai-geostats] time series

  • Yetta Jager
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2006
      Dear list,

      Is anyone familiar with both time series (i.e., lagged distribution and panel models) and geostatistics?  I am having trouble finding methods for time series regression (e.g., dynlm in R) that explicitly model and consider [temporal] autocorrelation.  Any insights are welcome.

      Yetta
    • Dan Bebber
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2006
        Yetta,
        if you are using R, then try ?acf. There is a good intro in MASS4. Also library(tseries).
        AFAIK, you can use geostatistics on time series, as you would a one dimensional transect.
        Also, read books by Peter Diggle.

        Dan Bebber

        Department of Plant Sciences
        University of Oxford
        Is anyone familiar with both time series (i.e., lagged distribution and panel models) and geostatistics?  I am having trouble finding methods for time series regression (e.g., dynlm in R) that explicitly model and consider [temporal] autocorrelation.  Any insights are welcome.

        Yetta

        Signoff ai-geostats