[ai-geostats] Comparing autocorrelation (semivariogram) surfaces

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2006
      Comparing autocorrelation (semivariogram) surfaces

      Dear list,

      I am looking for reading material in which variogram surfaces (or autocorrelation maps) obtained for different variables are compared and the approach used discussed.

      Thank you for your help & suggestions.

      Best regards,

      Gregoire

      Gregoire Dubois (Ph.D.)

      European Commission (EC)
      Joint Research Centre (JRC)

      TP 441, Via Fermi 1
      21020 Ispra (VA)
      ITALY

      Tel. +39 (0)332 78 6360
      Fax. +39 (0)332 78 5466
      Email: gregoire.dubois@...

      WWW: http://www.ai-geostats.org
      WWW: http://rem.jrc.cec.eu.int

      "The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European Commission."