Re: [ai-geostats] interpolation of time series

  • M.J. Abedini
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2006
      Andrea

      In time series analysis, people are more or less work with either
      covariance function or correlation function which are measure of
      similarity while in geostatistics, people are working with variogram
      function which is measure of variability. You could model your variable
      in 1-D using variogram function and you would get the same results
      compared to using either covariance function or correlation function.

      Thanks
      Abedini