[ai-geostats] Quick question about S-GeMS SGS simulation

  • Collier, Perry (TS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 3:42 PM
      Quick question about S-GeMS SGS simulation:

      I had a go at producing an SGS simulation in S-GeMS, but the result was
      Gaussian (ie: not back transformed as GSLIB SGSIM.exe does) - can anyone
      advise how to back-transform the simulation in S-GeMS? What about tail
      extrapolation - how does S-GeMS handle that - there's no place in the
      user interface to put in any parameters as per GSLIB. I'm light years
      away from being an expert in this stuff, so it's likely I've missed
      something obvious...

      Cheers

      Perry Collier
      Senior Geologist