[ai-geostats] practice of replications

  • Recep kantarci
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2006
      Dear list members

      My question is about the practice of replications.

      As you know, in order to avoid measurement/analysis errors, one may wish to replicate his/her measurement at the same spatial point in the field or his/her analysis for the same sample in the laboratory many times. For example, it is a usual practice to do three times, and discard the extreme one, if exists, then take the average of the rest.

      How can we use or treat these kind of replicated data for the same spatial point within framework of geostatistical concepts?

      Reagrds
      Recep

      Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
      Simdi, 1GB e-posta saklama alani sunuyor
      http://tr.mail.yahoo.com