Re: [ai-geostats] dssim-HR

  • Andreas Dominik Cullmann
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
      > Any of you managed to compile this routine and is willing to provide me
      > with instructions?
      I succeeded using ifort, too. And I adjusted the code to provide a
      default parameter file for dssim-hr instead of one for sgsim. I'll
      attach it.

      > Or any of you have found documentation on the standard dssim module in
      > GSLIB?
      As far as I know there is no standard dssim module in GSLIB so there
      doesn't exists any documentation. The only documentation on dssim-hr
      known to me is the article you mentioned. Do you have any specific
      questions?
      - Dominik