AI-GEOSTATS: Geostatistical software for raster data

  • Francisco Abarca
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2001
      Hi all,
      I have developed a free geostatistical software for image processing.
      This package allow us to compute some basic uni- and multivariate
      statistics parameters, spatial analysis, estimation, simulation, etc.
      Since only work with raster data, the package used algoriths optimized
      for take advantage of this fact. This program is only available for
      linux and solaris. More details and binary code at
      www.navegalia.com/personal/sars.
      Similar message has been sent to erdas-l discussion list because this
      program can manipulate .img and .lan image files.
      Also, I have create a discussion list at listbot.com (SARS.L) to talk
      about problem or to solve doubts.
      I apologize for me English. I hope you can understand me and the
      contents of the web pages.

      Best regards.
      Francisco Abarca