Re: [ai-geostats] Plant science: spatial autocorrelation

  • Dan Bebber
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16 1:44 AM
      Moran's I and Geary's C are not for point pattern analysis. For this you need methods such as Ripley's K function. Have a look at Spatial Statistics (2nd Edition) by Brian Ripley.
      For an application of spatial analysis in plant pathology, have a look at European Journal of Plant Pathology 104 (7), pp. 713-723

      Dan Bebber

      Department of Plant Sciences
      University of Oxford