[ai-geostats] variogram parameters

  • Charles Serele
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2006
      Glacier

      Hi All,

      I would like to use the Ramstein and Raffy (1989) algorithm below for automatic extraction of variogram parameters (sill (C) and range (a)).

      My question is, if I have an image on which I use a moving windows of 11 x 11 for instance, is this algorithm mean that for each position of the windows in the image, to compute the sill (C), I have to take the square of each element of the windows then I calculate the mean (C)?

      Thanks for your help

      Charles