[ai-geostats] nugget:sill ratio

  • Recep kantarci
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2006
      Dear list members

      As far as I know, as the ratio of nugget : sill increases, estimation variance at any unsampled location also increase.

      What about the effect of this ratio on estimations at any unsampled locations and also on cross-validation statistics.

      Regards
      Recep

      Yahoo! kullaniyor musunuz?
      Istenmeyen postadan biktiniz mi? Istenmeyen postadan en iyi korunma Yahoo! Posta’da
      http://tr.mail.yahoo.com