[ai-geostats] Discrete Gaussian change of support

  • Collier, Perry (TS)
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      Hi all

      Would someone please be able to refer me to a reference book/paper
      (e-mail preferably) explaining the "Discrete Gaussian change of support"
      - a case study would be ideal to get my head around the idea. I
      basically know what it's used for in a mining application (theoretical
      grade-tonnes curves for different block supports), but I don't know how
      it works (theoretically and practically)...

      Cheers

      Perry Collier

      Senior Geologist
      Rio Tinto Technical Services