[ai-geostats] Literature question "Spatial Data Mining: Development of a Decision Support System for Social Planning and Target Group Analysis"

  • Anja Matatko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2006

      Dear list,

      I’m writing my master thesis with subject “Spatial Data Mining: Development of a Decision Support System for Social Planning and Target Group Analysis.”

      It seems that not much research has been made concerning the topic how to integrate Spatial Data Mining Tools in such planning topics (especially planning topics integrating the demographic change). As a quite useful help, I found the book “Geographic Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery” edited by Miller and Han (2001). My question is, does anybody know any similar book published in more recent years, as 2001 is already 5 years ago?

      Greetings from Trier , Germany ,

      Anja

      Anja Matatko
      alta4 Geoinformatik AG

      Frauenstraße 8-9
      54290 Trier/Germany
      voice: +49.651.96626-32
      fax: +49.651.96626-26
      email: anja.matatko@...
      internet: http://www.alta4.com

      Die nächsten GIS-Schulungen:
      - ArcGIS 9 Einsteiger: 23. - 26.01.06 in Trier
      - ArcGIS 9 Umsteiger: 31.01. - 02.02.06
      - ArcGIS Personal Geodatabase: 03.02.06
      Weitere Infos:
      http://www.alta4.com/de/schulung/index.php