[ai-geostats] Rockworks solid model import...

  • Simone Sammartino
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Dear all
      I'm trying to import in Rockworks a 3D solid model created with ISATIS, but, even following the instruction of Rockware software guide, I'm getting an error...
      Does anyone of you have a example ascii XYZG file ready to be imported and directly transformed into Rockworks solid model file that surely works?...
      Thanks
      Simone
      Dr. Simone Sammartino
      PhD student