[ai-geostats] Re: Data on pH from Broom's Barn Farm

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Ercan

      I have a full copy of the BromsBarn data which includes K and P values as well as pH. We got it direct from Dick Webster, but I can supply as text file in CSV or Geo-EAS format.

      Isobel
      http://www.kriging.com/whereisshe.html

      ercan yesilirmak <ercangreenriver@...> wrote:
      Dear list members

      If available to everyone, would you let me know where I can get the "pH data of Broom's Barn farm", as used in GSLIB (Deutsch and Journel) and in Geostatistics for Environmental Scientists by Webster and Oliver?

      Regards
      Ercan

      Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year. * By using the ai-geostats mailing list you agree to follow its rules

      Signoff ai-geostats