[ai-geostats] Fortran compiler

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
      Dear list,
      I want to run a fortran based code for the variogram analysis. Could
      any one suggest me the free fortran compilers available on the
      internet ( indeed a good one too) and how to start with it.

      Thanks to all of you and i wish all a very "Merry Xmas".

      Rajni
    • bob sandefur
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
        One (g77) comes with linux If you have windows cygwin has g77 also.

        Bob