[ai-geostats] Fortran compiler

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
      Dear list,
      I want to run a fortran based code for the variogram analysis. Could
      any one suggest me the free fortran compilers available on the
      internet ( indeed a good one too) and how to start with it.

      Thanks to all of you and i wish all a very "Merry Xmas".

      Rajni
    • bob sandefur
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
        One (g77) comes with linux If you have windows cygwin has g77 also.

        Bob

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2005
          Rajni Gaur,

          > I want to run a fortran based code for the variogram analysis. Could
          > any one suggest me the free fortran compilers available on the
          > internet ( indeed a good one too) and how to start with it.
          >
          > Thanks to all of you and i wish all a very "Merry Xmas".

          I've had good luck with gfortran. This is a free FORTRAN 95 compiler.
          There are binaries for Windows, Linux, and MacOS.

          http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GFortran
          http://gcc.gnu.org/fortran/

          Regards,

          Bill Wingle

          William L. Wingle, Ph.D. 5180 Pine Ridge Road
          wwingle@... Golden, Colorado 80403
          (303) 279-1290 http://www.uncert.com/wwingle/