[ai-geostats] standard error of E-type estimate

  • Noemi Barabas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Dear list,

      I have estimated local cdfs for a continuous variable using indicator
      kriging, and would like to go beyond the local variance of the random
      variable to estimate the standard error of the E-type estimate at each
      location. Is there a way to calculate this using GSLib programs?
      Simulation/postsim, perhaps? It doesn't jump out at me from looking at the
      parameter files. Is there a way to simulate the local mean the way you can
      calculate the local mean using kt3d?

      Alternatively, is there an analytical expression for this knowing the local
      ccdf? I think the local variance, and the number of datapoints in the local
      neighborhood as well as their weights should be part of this calculation.

      Thanks very much!
      NoƩmi