Skip to search.

[ai-geostats] KED

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Dear List members,
      Can anyone of the seniors of the geostatistical community, please give
      me some references regarding the application of kriging with external
      drift (KED) pertaining to the groundwater systems. I want to apply KED
      for the estimation of transmissivity values for an aquifer.
      Looking for the references and response,
      Thanks to all in advance
      Regards
      Rajni