[ai-geostats] KED

  • Rajni Gaur
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
      Dear List members,
      Can anyone of the seniors of the geostatistical community, please give
      me some references regarding the application of kriging with external
      drift (KED) pertaining to the groundwater systems. I want to apply KED
      for the estimation of transmissivity values for an aquifer.
      Looking for the references and response,
      Thanks to all in advance
      Regards
      Rajni
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2005
        Hi Rajni,

        You can find an application of KED to the mapping of hydraulic
        conductivity in my latest publication in mathematical Geology:
        Patriarche, D., Castro, M.C. and P. Goovaerts. 2005. Estimating regional hydraulic conductivity fields - A comparative study of geostatistical methods. Mathematical Geology, 37(6), 587-613.

        You can download the PDF of the paper from the my webpage:
        http://home.comcast.net/~goovaerts/publication.html

        Cheers,

        Pierre

        Pierre Goovaerts