RE: [ai-geostats] Optimal neighborhood definition

  • Federico Pardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2005
      Carlos (or any person who might want to help):

      Interesting topic.
      Please let me know any actual reference for general factorial cokriging methodology and orthogonal factors.
      If you can send it electronically I will appreciate it.
      I would like to update my understanding of this topic.

      Regards,

      Federico Pardo