[ai-geostats] Geostat on images

  • Eric PIRARD
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2005

      Hi Koen,

      We are working on similar topics and one of my coworkers has developed a code to compute variograms from images.
      I think we could get in touch... we are not so far away from each other !

      By the way, the MICROMORPH educational software from Ecole des Mines de Paris (I don't think it has been further developed in the recent years) also had some built in geostatistical tools for grey level images.
      Etienne DECENCIERE has published papers on image kriging and could certainly tell you more about this... if he is reading us ;-)

      Regards,

      Eric   /.

      UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE
      Département GeomaC
      MICA - Géoressources Minérales et Imagerie Géologique
      Sart Tilman B52, 4000 Liège
      Tél. : +32-4-3669528      Fax.: +32-4-3669520
      http://www.geomac.ulg.ac.be/mica
      IAMG'06
      The International Association for Mathematical Geology is meeting in Liège 3-8 Sep 2006
      Pre-register now on http://www.geomac.ulg.ac.be/iamg06