Re: [ai-geostats] Re: Rough set/ spatial models

  • Tomas Hlasny
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
      Hallo,
      try
      PAWLAK, Z., 1982: Rough sets. Internat. J. Comput. Inform. Sci., 11, pp
      341-356.

      AHLQUIST, O., KEUELAT, J., and OUKBIR, A., 1998: Using Rough
      Classification to
      Represent Uncertainty in Spatial Data, Presented at the 10th Colloquium
      of the Spatial
      Information Research Centre,University of Otago, New Zealand, 16-19
      November 1998
      Best regards
      Tomas