[ai-geostats] Re: Rough set/ spatial models

  • Njeri Wabiri
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
      Dear list

      Could someone direct me to good references on rough set model and
      spatial data
      Thank you,

      Njeri
    • Tomas Hlasny
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
        Hallo,
        try
        PAWLAK, Z., 1982: Rough sets. Internat. J. Comput. Inform. Sci., 11, pp
        341-356.

        AHLQUIST, O., KEUELAT, J., and OUKBIR, A., 1998: Using Rough
        Classification to
        Represent Uncertainty in Spatial Data, Presented at the 10th Colloquium
        of the Spatial
        Information Research Centre,University of Otago, New Zealand, 16-19
        November 1998
        Best regards
        Tomas

        Njeri Wabiri wrote:

        >Dear list
        >
        >Could someone direct me to good references on rough set model and
        >spatial data
        > Thank you,
        >
        >Njeri

        >Signoff ai-geostats

      • Roger Bivand
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
          On Fri, 28 Oct 2005, Tomas Hlasny wrote:

          > Hallo,
          > try
          > PAWLAK, Z., 1982: Rough sets. Internat. J. Comput. Inform. Sci., 11, pp
          > 341-356.
          >
          > AHLQUIST, O., KEUELAT, J., and OUKBIR, A., 1998: Using Rough
          > Classification to
          > Represent Uncertainty in Spatial Data, Presented at the 10th Colloquium
          > of the Spatial
          > Information Research Centre,University of Otago, New Zealand, 16-19
          > November 1998
          > Best regards
          > Tomas

          And online (google: "rough set" spatial)

          http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~bittner3/rs.pdf
          http://www.geocomputation.org/2001/papers/aldridge.pdf
          http://www.isprs.org/istanbul2004/comm2/papers/133.pdf

          A review paper would be nice, wouldn't it?

          Roger

          --
          Roger Bivand
          e-mail: Roger.Bivand@...